Saturday, August 13, 2005

wOo...Ccdg link is up!

I 've put up the link to the ccdg site! Yayz....okie...i admit it..i'm trying to be lame here...but there's a reason behind this whole act. Well, u see....yesterday i met our friendly alien E.T. She (E.T is actually a female...Unbelievable? Believe it.) crashed in the lecture theatre, i mean she and the spaceship she was travelling in actually crashed into the lecture theatre in the middle of a very boring accounting lesson. She had run out of gas. She said later that she meant to land in bukit timah....well...the fuel there is cheaper of course, but she overflew and landed here in jurong instead.
She looked really messed up...sobbing away in the lecture theatre. Our lecturer, annoyed at having her lessons interrupted by some U.F.O, walked towards the sobbing E.T. "Young lady, have you got a license? Did this theatre actually look like a spaceship park to you?" (since car park is where you park your cars, so...spaceship park must be where you park ur space ship). Then she looked closely at the creature in front of her. "Oh my gosh! If it isn't E.T the famous alien! Can I hav an autograph pls? For my children?"
"E.T no....write....no write"
In a bid to rescue E.T, I asked my lecturer an accounting question. *switch mode to accountancy
Seeing the teacher engaged in the conversation, E.T bewitched his spaceship to float and follow after him, as he ran out of the lecture theatre. Our lesson returned to normal.
That afternoon, as I was walking out of school, heading for home, I felt someone tap my shoulder. Turning around, I found myself face to face with E.T. "E.T thanks u for help E.T.....will help in return...."
After thinking for a while, " Hey, could you help me pass my in-class assignment?" "that shall b done...but u mus put connection from frs to webie page....then pass...."
So there u are, thats how the link came to be on my web page.

Unbelievable? BELIEVE IT!

P.S When I ask E.T what she was doin in singapore, she said she was here to watch Tao zhe's concert.....I mean its over right?

No comments: