Saturday, August 20, 2005

Cosplay!!!

That's right! I've been bitten by the cosplay bug...suddenly feel like cosplaying....but it's like just couldnt find time to make the costume and all that....hmm....the character I shld be doing is from the new manga...The record of Fallen vampire. Well....the costume is quite simple...have to get a red yukata....a wig or maybe use my hair but muz dye orangy-red....(sniff sniff my hair). Prob no.1: Where to find an affordable yukata? Oh and I have to get a mask too...like those anbu ones...but the biggest prob arise from my stupidity!

You see I actually got the manga....then fell in love with the character but becoz the story plot is lousy i sold the mangas off....shit manz...now I cant find any pic of the character so how to make the costume? plus the character also has an elaborate tatoo on her arm...oh mi god!!!! I shld hav taken fotos be4 I sold them off right? What the hell....now I just hav to hope that some kind souls can scan in the images for me....boohoo....

Hopefully I really get down to doing the cosplay at year-end. When I went onto Sgcafe, saw pple recruiting for rozen maiden and galaxy angels. Wanted to do soseiseiki but taken....haiz..making their elaborate dresses would hav taken my life too....I wanted to be vanilla for galaxy angel....too bad thats taken too...haiz...so now hav to settle for my character. If want to cosplay must quick quick...if not too old to do it nex time...

No comments: