
my homework keeps piling up, piling up, piling up, my homework keeps piling up, oh my god!( sing to the tune of london bridge is falling down)....year 2 sem 2 is definitely not a playtime....the homework keeps rushing out for every sub..esp 205....crazy...kept having to hand up online homework..its sick……and the aus are the same as that from any other sub and we r like doing twice the amt of work compared to the rest…and then there is marketing with presentation every wk…and it doesn’t help when u have a tutor who is hard to please…don’t really know what she wants….therefore 1st presentation total flop…. The Monday that just passed was the worst of all…slept at 5am…then have to wake up at 6.45am…..was rushing the bloody 205 online assignment until want to vomit….then there was the AB214 presentation the next day and had to do the slides…on top o that…had to write 2 memo about criticizing my own presentation and that of my peers….and I only started doin all this at like 10pm. Bo bian…had to go out to wat family dinner with my dad coz he has to fly back to China yet again on Tues…thus have to eat out on Monday….that was the worst day of my sem…rushing everything….what to do? I always last min one and I cant help it….like now…I’m again putting aside my hw to write this blog…couldn’t resist…the last blog was like so many days ago man….
Last Saturday….had some sort of NJ band alumni gathering…at fish & co. wanrou, Edward, Daniel and EE jin were like the representatives of our batch….thot june would be going coz I received an sms abt the gathering frm her…but she didn’t turn up…..then we were seated at this dark corner….were frantically raising our hands to get the waitresses’ attention but no one seemed to notice us….then we were speculating whether we really looked broke and poor…that nobody wants to serve us….but finally….somebody saw us…yay….we were almost cheering….can u imagine how hungry we were? I had a first taste of kola tonic…absolutely love it! Will order that again next time I go fish & co…which is like…hmm….when? oh…and the live band there was fantastic…me and grace was like saying the lead singer can join Singapore Idol….then can quit this job….haha….
18th feb….the coming 18th feb is such a mind-boggling date….hmm…there is tis anime/cosplay event at the empty space near cineleisure…..actually I wanted to cosplay but then until now…haven got any costume ready…all thanks to 205…. So how to cosplay? i initially wanted to do little apple dolls…but it would require a lot of preparation….hmm…maybe I should do a gothic cosplay….borrow a dress from my sis…..slap on lotsa of foundation and furiously outlining my eyes till its really dark….hmm…..but dunnoe whther my friend wants to go for the event…if not…will feel really weird going alone…maybe I will drag my sis along…haha…..but doubt she will want to go…..anyway…..到时再看….my ‘last minute’ is at play again…..i just cant get rid of the habit to delay all work to the next day…..
ps.that's circe from little apple dolls...ain't she cute?
-goth-fanatic-







No comments:
Post a Comment