Friday, January 13, 2006

rushing along......

okie...as my title suggests...i'm like typing this at the last min coz i have to meet my friend at 12.30......so many things to say to my blog....so sorry for starving you in the holidays...really cant find time to feed you with entries...
Well...firstly...I'm feeling very happy today...coz today is a Sunny Day! after so many days of bloody rain....so sick of it...can you imagine how those stray cats actually survived? And i heard from people that if kittens get a cold, they might die...oh my god! so worried abt the stray kittens near my house....hopefully they survived.
Was in Teban the Monday that just past...then saw a kitten pitifully meowing away. Sombody bought some food for it but he couldnt eat. Guess it was sick so went to buy abasket and a towel ansd tug him in to sleep. Poor thing....he was wet all over...curse the rain...he went to sleep immediately. Actually i wanted to

2nd part at 1.25am:
bring him home but my mum dun wan to....she kept going on and on abt how it's already very troublesome having the two cats and i stil want to bring one home? But i think she did wanted to bring it home too at a point in time coz she started lifting the kitten and examine its body....see whther got any disease...haiz....like choosing chicken....but didnt bring it home anyway in the end. Today i went Teban specially to see the kitten. So glad the sun came up and the kitten was sunbathing. Its basket was nowhere to be seen...so hopefully some kind soul has taken him home..

Went shopping at Seiyu Charity Bazaar again....bought a miny denim handbag...it was just too cute...my friend bought one too...hers is blue and mine black. I just adore Black coz i really like gothic stuff. Got chance as will dress up really gothic and go for a cosplay event. I feel that its much easier than actually dressing as any of the characters Coz you actually have to rush to make the costumes, the props and all that stuff. There are some shops who actually sell clothes with a gothic feel so you can just go there and purchase them..add some accessories….nice black boots…..net stockings….metal rings….chains…and all that sort of stuff. But it will cost you….i think around 200 or more than that. I think maybe I’ll purchase the clothes from normal shops…so black skirt, top and then try to improvise with my own accessories. Can wear the necklace that I just bought from KL. It’s a black bead necklace with lace and big crystal pendants…and its really very beautiful.

Anyway, back to my bazaar. I bought a document bag for my PA…then my sis say its obiang…maybe its becoz of the flower pattern on the front.. thinking of spray-painting the flowers red…then should look classy and cool instead of obiang…then I bought some lip gloss, stockings and a notebook. Hmm….why a notebook? Coz the cover is really nice…a big picture of a red rose with dew drops on the petal….i think it looks abit gothic…idunnoe…I associate roses with gothic since dunnoe when….so really must buy the notebook. So in the end I spent around $51 at the sale and got a Seiyu cloth shopping bag for free. I actually pon ¼ of my company law lecture to go for the sale….wanted to buy some perfume and they have some cheap ones on sale….well….i think I have stayed a minute longer in the lect hall I’ll hun2 fei1 po4 san4 (my soul will fly away)…its true….i can hardly keep awake….now I understand why my sis said good luck to me for the law lect…alamak….so boring yawn*….oh yah..abt the notebook….i think I’ll start using it as a diary…and to curse the pple I dun like...haha…I’m not that evil lah….really..i’m a very nice person…easy to get along with so it you can actually make me mad, then u must be the worst person in the world…so anyway I decided to start a diary coz u’ll never know some events will suddenly happen or disappear….so to keep personal thoughts, I think it’s the best way…..

Anywae…I’ve got to thank some pple for my birthday……forgot to thank them for the presents…

To my dead gang (si3 dang3): Zinc, Grace, Rhoda, Huiling…..thanks a lot for the kino vouchers…still thinking what to buy with it coz I not so often shop at kino….buy manga from Malaysia

To my skinny friends (Weiying: “not skinny!!! Slim!!!!): EEjin, Weiying….thanks for the kino vouchers also…..

To ET: Thanks for the happy birthday msg! Was really happy that u remembered my birthday!

To LeeHui: Thank you so very much for the very cute foto album!!!!!! Furry and soft cover…can use as pillow too…..really surprised and delighted to receive it in the mail….Thanks for the effort in making sure I receive the present on time…

Hmm….actually…I feel that University life have made me a selfish person, or more so. Its like in university, everyone is competitive. Its like if u care abt anything else, u’ll probably lose out on ur school work…like almost 99% of the time is dedicated to proj and coursework and other school stuffs. Haiz…..whatever it is, I’m trying hard to change back to normal…I really hope that I will learn to cherish my friends and those around me more…..think I’ve been neglecting them a lot….SO sorry guys…..

Wow….absence made the heart fonder…spend so much time with my blog…haha…anyway…if I haven told you, I’m learning Korean, on top of my Japanese….its soooooo blooooodddyyy hard!!!!! The pronunciation are like all over the place….so bloody difficult….until now I only noe how to introduce myself….

Aneong hashim ni ka? How do you do?
Chae ire men Kim Yoon Suk im ni da My name is Kim Yoon Suk.

Ne, pan gap semnida yoon suk shi. Nice to meet u, Yoon Suk.
Chor nen, Cat im ni da. I am Cat.
Chor nen, Singapol saram im ni da. I am a Singaporean.
Chor nen, han guk or rer gong bu hum ni da. I’m studying Korean.

Bloody difficult right????
Feel like giving up but….haiz….for Korean dramas….i will persevere! Yes!




No comments: