
As previously mentioned, I was hoping to cosplay Kagura( inuyasha) at the EOY cosplay event....then considering doing medusa next time...or maybe do medusa this time then kagura nex time or what...but medusa's costume would be a hundred times...no no...a thousand times more complicated than kagura....
as you can see from the pic on the left...the wig would be a killer...plus the beads on her dress....oh my god! If I were to cosplay her, need at least a month to do the costume...oh well...if I don't sleep/don't eat...I'll be done in a week...but dunoe whther I will be able to find her wig if I make a last minute decision to cosplay her.
It would actually be better coz the EOY event is in an air-conditioned area whereas the nex yr one would be like in a tent or sth...so would feel hot in her costume....just see how it goes...







No comments:
Post a Comment